Contextual advertising for Centrofinance company
What we did
To increase the number of targeted applications from contextual advertising. The client wanted to increase the number of applications which would lead to the reduction of the cost. Some campaigns had already been set up but they were set up unprofessionally, so they didn’t succeed that much.
We had an idea about what we should do as we had experience in working with one of the biggest players on this market. We recomposed the semantics, suggested a clear way to scale up the semantics, tweaked the goals and started to test the creative. After getting the statistics we compiled the semantic core again and we are still testing the creative. We made some changes in the landing page, too.